dinsdag 15 maart 2016

10 days in Bant day 2 and 3

Hey everyone.

I am already a few days in Bant the Netherlands.
A lot happend! Great things but also very sad things.

Well let's start with great things.😆

We are doing great things together.
Like games, painting shirtand hanging out with coffee and breakfast, lunch and dinner together.
And in the evening till night a danceparty.
I made already friends and is so cool to be here.

They come from:
Italy
Romania
Slovenia
Bulgaria
Turkey
Poland
Portugal
And of course Netherlands

Some doesn't speak English at all then we use body language to try to understand.

And now I got 1 sad news......

My old collegue passed away last weekend.
We were friends and I always called him "Schapie". (Sheepy)
It came as a shock. 😟

I will miss him badly.

May he rest in peace.💝

I will always loving you Schapie!

Okay enjoy my blog

With love,
Melissa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten